Certified Commissioning Agent, CxA
LEED AP BD&C
Mr. Kamm is the founder and C.E.O. of Kamm Consulting, Inc. He has 30+ years of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering and the construction industry. His in-depth knowledge and experience are unique to the engineering profession. He has a diversified background in the engineering and design of complex, highly available facilities. His direct, hands-on work experience in the construction industry gives him a practical perspective of considerable value to clients requiring optimum performance of their facilities investments.
Mr. Kamm has extensive experience in providing facilities analyses of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection problems. These analyses include inspection, testing, commissioning, and trouble-shooting all types of mechanical / electrical systems. He has expertise in providing building evaluations and studies for owners/developers during the due diligence period for real estate transactions involving large commercial buildings, and has also served as an expert witness for litigation involving engineering and construction issues.
Mr. Kamm has been directly involved in over 70 LEED Registered projects including LEED for New Construction, LEED LEED for Schools, LEED for Commercial Interiors and LEED for Core & Shell buildings. He has been retained as Commissioning Agent for Fundamental and Enhanced Commissioning as well as Commissioning Agent for commercial buildings. As the LEED Accredited Professional, he has led initial design charrettes with LEED project design teams representing all disciplines as well as providing oversight for all USGBC required documentation for LEED Certification.
- 9/1977 - 12/1983 - BSME University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
- Board Member - Broward County Board of Rules and Appeals
- 1994- Present Kamm Consulting, Inc. - Founder / C.E.O.
- 1987-1993 Engineered Computer Environments - Principal-Specialty Design/Build Contractor
- 1983-1987 Liebert Corporation - Engineer
- Professional Engineer - AL, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, LA, MD, MS, NC, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA
- State of Florida Building Contractor License
- State of Florida Mechanical Contractor License
- United States Green Building Council LEED® Accredited Professional
- LEED® - Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- ACG Commissioning Group - Washington, DC - Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA)