Senior Project Manager
Mr. Gonzalez has more than 25 years of experience designing mechanical and electrical systems for high-rise condominiums, luxury hotels, high-end residential estates, country clubs, large commercial buildings, medical facilities, and private / public school projects. In addition to his design expertise, he has extensive hands-on experience in observing / trouble-shooting existing mechanical and electrical systems for all types of facilities, including determining how best to retrofit projects with existing inefficient air conditioning systems. Mr. Gonzalez’ background includes analysis of equipment/systems’ useful life expectancy and replacement cost estimates.
As a principal at Kamm Consulting, Mr. Gonzalez’ duties include project management and design oversight. The combination of engineering and construction experience is of great value in assessing our clients’ needs and seeing a project from inception to a satisfactory conclusion.
Sustainable Design/Project Management
- Acreage Library - Palm Beach County, FL - LEED NC2.2 Certified
30,000 sf library - Mechanical Design
- Broward Community College - Building 6 - LEED NC2.2 Silver Certified - Phases I, II, III
49,300 sf college buildings - Mechanical Design
- Palm Beach Community College, Boca Raton, Florida
- U. S. Green Building Council - LEED Accredited Professional
- United States Army - Active Duty 3 Years
- United States Army Reserve 3 Years
- 7/11/94 – Present : Vice President - Kamm Consulting, Inc., Boca Raton, Florida